Do you want to become a career coach and start your career coaching consultancy firm then you are at right place here in this article: Start Career Coaching Consultancy Become Career Coach (Full Guide).
We are going to discuss all the important things and skills which you need to develop to become a successful career coach.
- 1 Start Career Coaching Consultancy Become Career Coach (Full Guide)
- 1.0.1 What is career coaching?
- 1.0.2 Who are eligible to do career coaching?
- 1.0.3 Your main aim as a career coach is:
- 1.0.4 You have to offer different tools which they can use such as:
- 1.0.5 Earning potential as a career coach:
- 1.0.6 Step 1. Determine your work area.
- 1.0.7 Step 2. Present your programme
- 1.1 How to promote your career coaching service.
Start Career Coaching Consultancy Become Career Coach (Full Guide)
So without waiting let’s start…
What is career coaching?
As a career coach, your job is to guide employees, individual, students and others in identifying their career goals and give them personal consultation so your clients can achieve their career goals.
You will also like
- 7 Google opinion rewards app hacks to make more money
- 20 best financial tips for your life
- Tips to improve your English easily
Who are eligible to do career coaching?
- You should have the bachelor’s degree in the field of business or counseling.
- You should have excellent communication skills.
- Written skills should be up to the mark.
- You should be able to tackle the various tasks.
- You should be smart at problem-solving.
- For being a potential career coach, you should have the know-how about spreadsheet and database management skills.
Your main aim as a career coach is:
Your main aim is to support your clients in making informed career goals and achieve them. You also provide then consultancy whenever required.
You have to offer different tools which they can use such as:
- Resumes writing service
- cover letters
- LinkedIn profiles (to meet those goals).
Earning potential as a career coach:
Median Annual Salary (2015)*(2016)** $53,600 for educational, guidance, school, and vocational counselors* and $48,090 for college career counselors**
First get to know who could be your ideal customers. Take the help of the internet because it is probably the best starting point as there is a bombardment of websites and forums where people bunch up with particular topics or niches.
Once you are one in figuring out who your clients are then following the given steps below:
Step 1. Determine your work area.
Now you need to identify your work area. What are the main problems of peoples which you can solve?
Step 2. Present your programme
After identifying and choosing your work area now its time to create your Program.
This program should display your knowledge and experience in this particular field.
The program also includes all the services and consultancy you offer.
How to promote your career coaching service.
You can promote your service via social media let people know about your service and how you can help them in achieving their career goals.
Upload important part of your sessions to YouTube it will increase your reach.
Write a book or small PDF.
Increase your reach by writing book or PDF and offer it at a nominal price.
Live sessions and interviews
Join sessions and interviews make contacts with peoples.
I hope you like this article Start Career Coaching Consultancy Become Career Coach (Full Guide). Do you want us to add some more information or want to ask something? Tell us through comment box.
Bookmark and subscribe us for more such stuff.
Thank you for reading